The above photo outlines approximately what to expect in a quarter of beef.
- 10 sirloin steak - 4 rib eye steaks
- 5 pkg of round steak or stir fry strips - 40 lbs lean ground beef
- 6 T-bone steak or strip/tenderloin - 1 sirloin tip roast
- 2 round roasts - 2 pkg BBQ ribs
- 1/2 brisket - 1 cross rib roast
- Soup Bones and Organs optional - 2 pkg short ribs
1. Place order through store
2. Fill and email cutting instruction form
3. Receive confirmation email and invoice
4. Send 50% deposit
5. Await delivery
Buying a 1/2 or whole is the best way to optimize on farm direct prices. Customers are charged per pound hot hanging carcass weight, an average half beef weighs 315 pounds.
1/2 beef is approximately 205 pounds of all cut varieties customizable to each customer's specifications. Delivered double wrapped and flash frozen in 4 boxes (each 1.6 cubic feet in size).
Submit an order here on our online store or use the STAY IN TOUCH option at the bottom of the page to email request. Flaghill Ranch will deliver to your town at centralized pick up locations.
Flaghill Ranch Beef Cutting Instructions
* mark up selections and email document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for our email list to get updates about new products, delivery dates and fun things happening on the ranch!